Subscription FAQ Page
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will I receive the first issue of my subscription?
Allow 8 to 10 weeks for your new subscription order to process.
For Canadian and International orders, please allow 10 to 12 weeks for your new subscription order to process.
2. When will I receive my back issues or products that I purchased?
Allow 7 to 10 working days for handling and delivery.
3. How do I change my mailing address or email address?
Please click here to change your mailing address or email address.
4. After I have changed my address how long does it take to take effect?
You will need to allow one to two issues for your change of address to take effect.
5. How can I renew my Subscription?
You can easily renew your subscription online at www.utvoffroadmag.com or contact us at 480-229-9602.
6. Why do I continue two receive bills after I have paid my subscription?
We might have received your payment after we sent you an invoice. If you are still receiving bills more than 4 weeks after you sent your payment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 480-229-9602 to confirm payment. Be prepared to provide us with the necessary information: Magazine, date of payment, payment type.
7. What should I do if my magazine arrives late, not at all, or damaged or I receive a duplicate copy?
Report the problem by contacting us at email@example.com or call us at 480-229-9602. You will need to provide the date of the missing issue or the duplicate copy along with your mailing address and email to contact you at.
8. There are a few reasons why you might have missed an issue. Your subscription might have expired, you have not filed a change of address with us, and the post office has determined that your address is “Undeliverable” or your service has been suspended for non-payment in the allotted time period.
9. What if I don’t want my name or e-mail address made available to other companies? We do not rent, sell, or give out our customers’ personal information or email addresses.
10. Can I order back issues? Yes, back issues are available for $8.00/US; $9.00/CAN; $10.00/INT (Payable in USA Funds). You may purchase a back issue online HERE or by calling 480-229-9602 during regular Customer Service hours, Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Mountain Standard Time). Payment must be received upon ordering.
11. What if I cannot find the answer that I am looking for? The fastest way to get your questions answered is to contact Customer Service at the following email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assist you between the hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Mountain Standard Time).
When emailing your inquiry be sure to include detailed information about your account and problem so that customer service can best assist you.