Please contact one of our Advertising Executives for all your advertising needs.
UTV Off-Road Magazine is a bi-monthly periodical devoted entirely to UTVs/Side-by-Sides and to the thriving community of Off-Road enthusiasts. Published by Open Matrix Group, LLC, UTV Off-Road Magazine delivers in-depth new vehicle reviews, cutting edge custom vehicle reviews, epic trail rides, new products, product reviews, regional events, and everything in between. UTV Off-Road Magazine is the passionate leader in the UTV and Side-by-Side industry. We are the first consumer magazine focusing on this exciting, growing recreational market segment nationwide. We show the world the UTV lifestyle and infuse it with high-impact photography and a simple reader interactive layout. Our dedicated staff exposes the fun and family side of UTVs to exciting and high interest levels for our readers. UTV Off-Road Magazine is the largest, UTV specific magazine in circulation today.
UTV Off-Road is where the buyer is
Every month UTV Off-Road Magazine is out where your qualified customer is. We work past the normal channels and reach your intended market with deep industry specific penetration. Each issue bonds the reader with the sport and drives the consumer to the market segment that has had little to no exposure outlets. We continue to give you additional coverage across the country in markets past your reach in addition to our newsstand outlets. UTV OFF-ROAD MAGAZINE® is published bi-monthly (6 times a year) by Open Matrix Group, LLC. Exclusively distributed by Curtis Circulation Company, LLC, New Milford, New Jersey.
Create Brand Awareness
This is the act of creating public awareness of a specific brand in order to maximize its recognition. Successful brand awareness will set you apart from the competition. One way to increase this awareness is to advertise, giving your company brand awareness to the consumer. Consumers tend to make purchasing decisions based on direct experience or through advertising outlets. By advertising, you are gaining the trust of the consumer and reassuring them that you are serious about your business and are here to stay. Building a brand, the consumer will associate your company’s name with quality, integrity, longevity and passion. Start building your company’s brand equity today.
AD SIZES & MECHANICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Printing: Web Press Binding: Perfect Bound Trim size: 7.625” x 10.875”
2. Open Matrix Group ads are processed as “Computer-to-plate”. Image files should be submitted in PDF (Adobe Acrobat), EPS or TIFF format with all fonts included or converted to paths or outlines. CMYK. Resolution must be a minimum of 300 DPI. Please include a color proof. Keep live matter 3/8 from all trim edges and gutter.
3. Ad proofs: to insure that your ad is reproduced correctly, a SWOP- Certified color proof that has been make from the same file that you supply to us must be provided. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of reproduction of your ad with out a SWOP proof. No make-goods will be issues on ads run with out a SWOP proof.
4. Advertising Guidelines: please label all material with issue date, company/ agency name, contact, and phone number it is the advertiser’s responsibility to have all material in by the stated deadlines for each issue. Open Matrix Group, LLC will use the last ad ran when materials are not in on time.
5. Late ads: all materials received after the material deadline are considered late ads and will be charged a late charge: $65.00 per page. Material received late and needing production work such as: copy changes, key code changes etc., will be charged both a late charge and a production charge. All material received late but not in Open Matrix Group, LLC specifications will be charged a late charge for processing the file.
•Please note: Publisher is not responsible for any error in reproduction of an ad/ file if supplied in any other format than required. Open Matrix Group, LLC reserves all rights to acceptance or rejection of all advertisements. Also there shall be no cancellation of advertisement after deadline dates.
Please send all ads zipped to: email@example.com or mail a Mac CD to:
UTV Off-Road Magazine • 20280 N. 59th Ave., Ste. 115-245 • Glendale, AZ 85308